The Fund seeks to provide investors with regular income distributions and medium to long-term capital appreciation during the investment period by investing in a single collective investment scheme that invest globally in real estate investment trusts (REITs), REITs type securities and real estate securities.
Initial Selling Price: RM0.50 per unit.
Financial Year End: August 31.
Distribution Policy: Quarterly, if any, after the end of the first financial year.
The Fund is suitable for investors:-
- who are with an investment horizon of at least 3 years.
- who are seeking for regular income and potentially higher returns than fixed deposits.
- who wish diversification to traditional equity investments.
- with a risk profile of slightly higher than a bond fund but lower than a dividend focused equity fund.
The Fund may invest up to 99.8% of its NAV in the S$ Class of GPSF and the remaining in liquid assets.
The Manager may take temporary defensive positions that may be inconsistent with the Fund's principal strategy in attempting to response to adverse market conditions, economics, political or any other conditions.Another fund with similar objective will be substituted for CPSF if the latter no longer meet the proposed Fund's investment objective, subject however, to the SC's prior approval.
- 95.0% to 99.8% of the Fund's NAV will be invested in a Singapore-based collective investment scheme, ie. Singapore Dollar (S$) Class of DBS Global Property Securities Fund (GPSF) while maintaining a minimum of 0.2% of its NAV in liquid assets.
- Where GPSF invests 70% globally in REITs, REITs type securities listed or traded on a regulated market which derive a substantial part of their revenue from the ownership, management and/or development of real estate primarily in the United States, Australia, the European Union and Asia.
Fees & Transactions
|Fees & Charges|
|Redemption Fee||None (The Manager may, with the consent of the Trustee, reserves the right to defer redemption if such request would adversely affect the Fund.)|
|Switching Fee||1% (The Manager retains the discretion to charge a switching fee of maximum 1% of the NAV per Unit of the Fund.)|
|Free Switches Yearly||N/A|
|Annual Management Fee||1.75%|
|Investment||Initial: RM1,000 |
|Regular Investment||Initial: RM1,000|
|Account Balance||500 units|
|Prospectus||Refer to company website or branch office.|
Copyright on names and logos used in this page belong to respective fund management companies.
Information in this fund profile page is compiled by Signalpoint Sdn. Bhd. based on the individual fund management company's public information, including but not limited to fund prospectus, fund fact sheets, etc, and are meant for information only. While best efforts have been made to ensure its accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the information presented here is completely accurate and without ommissions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe there are errors or ommissions on this page.
Investors are advised to read and understand the fund's prospectus before investing.