|Fund Key Data|
|Manager||TA Investment Mgmt Bhd|
|Fund Type||Equity Malaysia|
|Date Launched||July 1, 1996|
|Approved Fund Size||350,000,000|
|Fund Price as at March 30, 2015|
|Daily prices courtesy of TheEdge Financial Daily|
To achieve steady income and capital growth over the medium to long term period, to its Unitholders, by investing in the strong economic growth of the country.
Financial Year End: June 30
Distribution Policy: Annually, if any.
Suitable for investors who:-
- are willing to accept moderate risk with the aim to achieve higher returns on their capital over the medium to long term period of typically 3 years and above.
- wish to have a professionally managed portfolio of equities.
- wish to have good liquidity on their investments.
- wish to invest in shares but do not have time and expertise to manage investments on their own.
Strategy focuses on maintaining an optimal mix of investments with regular income and capita growth potential within an acceptable level of risk. According to the three principal asset classes in varying proportion, the investment portfolio comprises a combination of stocks and liquid assets.
- On average, the equity exposure will be around 40% - 85% and
- the balance will be held as liquid assets. The benchmark for TAGF is the Kuala Lumpur Composite Index (KLCI).
|Fees & Charges|
|Free Switches Yearly||N/A|
|Annual Management Fee||1.5%|
|Management Expense Ratio (MER)||1.71%|
|Investment||Initial: RM1,000 / 1,000 units |
Additional: RM100 / 100 units
|Regular Investment||Initial: RM1,000|
|Account Balance||500 units|
|Fund Performance as at 2015-02-05|
|1 Month Return|
|6 Month Return||-6.13963868387 %|
|1 Year Return||0.935840640864 %|
|3 Year Return|
|5 Year Return||46.3853417022 %|
|As published in the The Edge-Lipper Fund Performance Ranking Tables|
Copyright on names and logos used in this page belong to respective fund management companies.
Information in this fund profile page is compiled by Signalpoint Sdn. Bhd. based on the individual fund management company's public information, including but not limited to fund prospectus, fund fact sheets, etc, and are meant for information only. While best efforts have been made to ensure its accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the information presented here is completely accurate and without ommissions. Please contact email@example.com if you believe there are errors or ommissions on this page.
Investors are advised to read and understand the fund's prospectus before investing.